We work with students and employers to enhance careers education, promote work-related opportunities and enable talent pipelines to business.
Cyfleoedd builds upon our wider college mission statement, enabling our students to ‘be all that they can be’ by preparing and supporting them to achieve, progress and gain meaningful paid career opportunities.
We want to ensure that our students have both the aptitude and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and add value within the workplace.
Partnership opportunities with local and national businesses enable us to expose students to the world of work and ensure they are able to develop and build their personal brand within the open employment market. We are committed to supporting micro, small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
There are a range of ways that businesses and employers can work with us, including:
- Advertise your latest job vacancies with us
- Provide an employer masterclass to a group of students
- Offer a work placement opportunity
- Provide site visits and tours to help students gain insight into the world of work
- Job shadowing or internship opportunities
- Host a business event with us
- Submit a case study or blog post
- Source an apprentice
- Entrepreneurship competitions and opportunities
- Mentoring or coaching of a student or group of students
- Promote voluntary opportunities within your business
Please connect with us to discuss potential ways of collaborating with us.